Arborists are highly trained in the science of tree maintenance and care
The Arbor Operations team comprises highly-trained and experienced individuals who are chosen for their skills, knowledge, and competence in the field of arboriculture and tree management.
Apart from those obvious characteristics, we only employ people who share our passion for trees and are focused on maintaining a green and healthy environment.
As urbanisation continues to encroach on our natural environment, Arbor Operations hopes to be an instrument in leaving a legacy for the future generation – through the adoption of the finest high-quality arboricultural standards.
The Arbor Operations advantage:
- Arbor Operations has provided high-quality maintenance, tree management and landscaping services throughout Brisbane metropolitan and South East Queensland since 1986 – and continues to do so.
- Arbor Operations adhere to the Australian Standard Pruning of Amenity Trees AS-4373-2007 and is Quality Assurance Accredited holding full insurances with Public liability cover of $20 million.
- Lead climbers possess a Certificate 3 in arboriculture or higher qualification.
- Arbor Operations’ workforce comprises a mix of senior experienced staff through to trainee level staff. Arbor Operations holds accreditation to sponsor overseas trained climbing personnel thereby delivering world-renowned best practices.
- Arbor Operations was the first arboricultural company in Australia to be recognised as a Quality Assured Supplier.
- Arbor Operations is a long standing member of the Queensland Arboricultural Association (QAA), the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA), Arboriculture Australia formerly International Society of Arboriculture Australia Chapter (ISAAC) and the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). Arbor Operations is an EnviroDevelopment Professional with UDIA.
- Arbor Operations is also proud to be a corporate supporter for TREENET; an Independent non-profit organisation dedicated to improving the urban forest.